Vacancy: Software Developer
Technology is at the core of our business and allows us to identify arbitrage opportunities, which we then trade through our automated algorithms. Our success is driven by developing sophisticated models which makes us faster and smarter, allowing us to constantly outperform competition in the markets where we trade. We have deep respect for technology and acknowledge that software development is fundamental to our business.
We are aiming to expand and in order to keep ahead of the competition constant innovation is crucial. On top of that it is key that we realize a robust infrastructure and scale our strategies and algorithms to new markets.
To strengthen our team we are looking for an advanced C++ / Python developer who can help us reach the next level. If you join our team you will be working directly with algorithmic traders and other developers and you will be able to make a direct impact on our business.
In this role you will:
- Design, implement, test and deliver complex trading systems using Python
- Build a scalable infrastructure set-up for the markets where we trade
- Work on low-latency software and hardware solutions
What we require:
- Solid Linux, Python Programming Skills (C++ skills is a plus)
- At least 2-3 years of Professional Experience
- Knowledge and experience working with multi-threading / multiprocessing programming paradigms
- Bachelor Degree from a well-recognized University
- “Experience working with low latency systems and/or trading systems is a plus”
- Motivated self-starters with a can-do mentality
- Pragmatic and agile approach to Technology solutions
What we offer:
- Working with a young promising start-up, which only attracts the best
- Ability to make a direct impact on the business
- Work on cutting edge technology in the most exciting market of today
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits
- A friendly, open and collaborative culture
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.